Ops, it looks like you’ve stumbled on the 2014 edition of this article!
To discover this year’s Black Friday mirrorless camera deals, check out our dedicated article!
Update: The Cyber Monday Deals are here!
See the full selection of deals on Amazon here!
Looking through the Cyber Monday deals, I have to say that many of them are more interesting than the deals I saw on Black Friday. If you are looking for a good last minute bargain, have a look at the discounts and bundles below!
- On B&H Photo, you can now save $400 on the Sony A7 with or without the 18-70mm kit lens.
- On Amazon.com, you can save $400 on the Sony A7 with or without the 18-70mm kit lens.
- An amazing price for the Olympus E-M10 bundle with 14-42mm kit lens, 40-150mm zoom and free sling backpack!
- The most complete Fujifilm X100s bundle around, including a 32GB memory card, filter kit, wide angle and telephoto lens, two tripods and more!
- 35% off the Sony a6000, 16-55mm kit lens and 55-210mm zoom.
- $200 off the Panasonic Lumix GH4 body plus a $50 Amazon gift card.
- 30% off memory cards from SanDisk for a limited time on Amazon.co.uk
- Amazing deal on the Fujifilm X-M1 with 16-50mm and 27mm lenses on Amazon.co.uk
- Upcoming deal on the Sony A5100 at 8 p.m. UK time on Amazon.co.uk
Olympus OM-D and Pen Series
- Save $200 on the Olympus OM-D E-M1 body.
- You can save $50 on the Olympus OM-D E-M10 with the 14-42mm kit lens until November 16th.
- Up until November 23rd, you can receive $400 off the OM-D E-M5 body.
- Save up to $200 on select lenses with a qualifying Olympus body.
- Save $100 on the Olympus Pen E-PL5 with 14-42mm kit lens until January 4th.
- Discount on the Olympus OM-D E-M5 kit with bonus portrait grip, 12-50mm and 45mm.
Fujifilm X Series
- Save $400 on the black Fujifilm X100s.
- You can save $100 on the Fujifilm X-T1 with XF 18-55mm lens lens.
- You can save up to $200 on select XF lenses including the 56mm, 23mm, 10-24mm and more.
- Great deal and free delivery in the UK on the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and two lenses (27mm and 18mm). Valid until December 1st.
- Claim a free lens from Fujifilm when you purchase an X-M1 or X-E1 kit.
- Receive $200 off the black Fujifilm X100s with free shoulder bag and memory card
- Receive $100 off the Fujifilm X-T1 body
Sony Alpha Series
- $400 off an amazing holiday bundle including the a5000 in black, 16-50mm, memory card and camera bag
- Up until November 27th, you will receive $100 off any purchase from the Sony Alpha 5000, 5100 and 6000 family of cameras. The discount is valid for both singular bodies and kits.
- Save a total of $200 on the Sony Alpha A7 and A7r full frame cameras until November 27th.
- Save $100 on the RX100 compact camera.
- Buy a select Sony camera or lens and claim up to £200 cashback. Cameras included in the deal are the RX1, RX100, RX100M2, RX10, A6000 plus many lenses.
- $100 off the Sony A5100 compact system camera in black or white.
- Receive $200 off the Sony A7 with the 28-70mm kit lens or body only
Panasonic Lumix Series
- Receive instant savings of up to $800 on Panasonic Lumix GH4 kits.
- LT: Panasonic Lumix GX7 with £50 cash back from Panasonic
- Receive a free retractable lens cap with Panasonic Lumix LX100 cameras until November 30th.
- Receive up to £100 cashback on select Panasonic cameras including the GH4, GM1, G6, GX7, and GH3.
Samsung NX Series
- You can save over $300 on the Samsung NX300 interchangeable lens camera with 18-55mm kit lens.
- You can save $300 on the Samsung NX30 with the 18-55mm kit lens.
- The NX Mini has now been discounted by just over $50.
- Over $100 off the Samsung NX300 body with free UK delivery.
Nikon 1 Series
- Receive $100 off the Nikon 1 AW1 underwater camera with 11-27.5mm lens
- The 12mm and 35mm Zeiss Touit lenses for Fuji X and Sony E mount have received a discount of $100 on B&H Photo.
- LT: White Canon EOS M camera with 22mm Lens & Adapter Kit at 42% off!
Is there any particular mirrorless camera or lens you hope to see discounted before Christmas? If so, leave a comment below!
Like our blog? Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! If you’re planning on buying camera gear, you can check out Amazon and Adorama. Prices remain the same for you, but a small percentage of your purchase value is valued back to us. Thank you!