Ops, it looks like you’ve stumbled on the 2014 edition of this article!
To discover this year’s Black Friday mirrorless camera deals, check out our dedicated article!
Update: The Cyber Monday Deals are here!
See the full selection of deals on Amazon here!
Looking through the Cyber Monday deals, I have to say that many of them are more interesting than the deals I saw on Black Friday. If you are looking for a good last minute bargain, have a look at the discounts and bundles below!
- On B&H Photo, you can now save $400 on the Sony A7 with or without the 18-70mm kit lens.
- On Amazon.com, you can save $400 on the Sony A7 with or without the 18-70mm kit lens.
- An amazing price for the Olympus E-M10 bundle with 14-42mm kit lens, 40-150mm zoom and free sling backpack!
- The most complete Fujifilm X100s bundle around, including a 32GB memory card, filter kit, wide angle and telephoto lens, two tripods and more!
- 35% off the Sony a6000, 16-55mm kit lens and 55-210mm zoom.
- $200 off the Panasonic Lumix GH4 body plus a $50 Amazon gift card.
- 30% off memory cards from SanDisk for a limited time on Amazon.co.uk
- Amazing deal on the Fujifilm X-M1 with 16-50mm and 27mm lenses on Amazon.co.uk
- Upcoming deal on the Sony A5100 at 8 p.m. UK time on Amazon.co.uk
Olympus OM-D and Pen Series
- Save $200 on the Olympus OM-D E-M1 body.
- You can save $50 on the Olympus OM-D E-M10 with the 14-42mm kit lens until November 16th.
- Up until November 23rd, you can receive $400 off the OM-D E-M5 body.
- Save up to $200 on select lenses with a qualifying Olympus body.
- Save $100 on the Olympus Pen E-PL5 with 14-42mm kit lens until January 4th.
- Discount on the Olympus OM-D E-M5 kit with bonus portrait grip, 12-50mm and 45mm.
Fujifilm X Series
- Save $400 on the black Fujifilm X100s.
- You can save $100 on the Fujifilm X-T1 with XF 18-55mm lens lens.
- You can save up to $200 on select XF lenses including the 56mm, 23mm, 10-24mm and more.
- Great deal and free delivery in the UK on the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and two lenses (27mm and 18mm). Valid until December 1st.
- Claim a free lens from Fujifilm when you purchase an X-M1 or X-E1 kit.
- Receive $200 off the black Fujifilm X100s with free shoulder bag and memory card
- Receive $100 off the Fujifilm X-T1 body
Sony Alpha Series
- $400 off an amazing holiday bundle including the a5000 in black, 16-50mm, memory card and camera bag
- Up until November 27th, you will receive $100 off any purchase from the Sony Alpha 5000, 5100 and 6000 family of cameras. The discount is valid for both singular bodies and kits.
- Save a total of $200 on the Sony Alpha A7 and A7r full frame cameras until November 27th.
- Save $100 on the RX100 compact camera.
- Buy a select Sony camera or lens and claim up to £200 cashback. Cameras included in the deal are the RX1, RX100, RX100M2, RX10, A6000 plus many lenses.
- $100 off the Sony A5100 compact system camera in black or white.
- Receive $200 off the Sony A7 with the 28-70mm kit lens or body only
Panasonic Lumix Series
- You can save $100 on the Panasonic Lumix GH3 body on Amazon.
- Save $150 on the Panasonic Lumix GM1.
- Receive instant savings of up to $800 on Panasonic Lumix GH4 kits.
- LT: Panasonic Lumix GX7 with £50 cash back from Panasonic
- Receive a free retractable lens cap with Panasonic Lumix LX100 cameras until November 30th.
- Receive up to £100 cashback on select Panasonic cameras including the GH4, GM1, G6, GX7, and GH3.
Samsung NX Series
- You can save over $300 on the Samsung NX300 interchangeable lens camera with 18-55mm kit lens.
- You can save $300 on the Samsung NX30 with the 18-55mm kit lens.
- The NX Mini has now been discounted by just over $50.
- Over $100 off the Samsung NX300 body with free UK delivery.
Nikon 1 Series
- Receive $100 off the Nikon 1 AW1 underwater camera with 11-27.5mm lens
- The 12mm and 35mm Zeiss Touit lenses for Fuji X and Sony E mount have received a discount of $100 on B&H Photo.
- LT: White Canon EOS M camera with 22mm Lens & Adapter Kit at 42% off!
Is there any particular mirrorless camera or lens you hope to see discounted before Christmas? If so, leave a comment below!