The Fujifilm X70 and X100T are similar in more ways than one. They are both classified as high-end compact cameras. They both feature the same 16MP X-Trans II sensor. And they both come with a fixed prime lens, albeit with different fields of view.
In our latest comparison video, we take a look at the five main similarities and differences between the two cameras to help you come to a decision about which model is right for you.
We’ve also summarised the main reasons you might want to choose one model over the other below:
Choose the Fujifilm X70 if:
– you prefer the 28mm field of view
– you require a very compact body
– you like the idea of having a tilting touchscreen
– you’re on a budget
Choose the Fujifilm X100T if:
– you prefer the 35mm field of view
– you feel the need for a viewfinder