Essays focus on in-depth articles about photography in general or a specific genre, technical knowledge and technology related to mirrorless cameras.
- Aperture, depth of field and sensor size – Or: how I learned to love smaller sensors as much as larger sensors
- Angles of view and Points of view
- Telling a story with 1 camera & 1 prime: the Fringe Festival with the Sony A7s & 55mm
- Rainy Day Photography – Why shooting on a bad day can be good training
- The Quest for Full Frame: Is it worth it? – Part I